We are currently looking to fill the following position at our kindergarten in 1210 Vienna – City Gate
starting in April 2019
Kindergarten Assistant English native speaker (m/f)
35 hours per week, maternity leave replacement until April 2020
- Support kindergarten teachers in all tasks relating to the day-to-day running of the kindergarten
- Responsibility for hygiene / cleanliness at the kindergarten
- Work as a team member
- Prepare and lead through children activities in English language
- Qualified kindergarten assistant
- Enjoy working with children and parents
- Willingness to undertake further training / reflect on your own work
- Enjoy working as a member of a team
- Good German language skills
- A responsible position in an educationally progressive environment
- Work in / with a competent, highly motivated team
- Further training and supervision
- An excellent working environment
- Starting gross monthly salary for 35 hours / week minimum EUR 1.454,-. The salary will be adjusted / increased to take previous work experience into account.
We strongly encourage people with disabilities to apply!
We kindly ask you to state this clearly in your letter of application.
For more information about our organization, go to www.diakonie.at/bildung.
If you find this description interesting and you would like to work in an educationally progressive environment, please send us your detailed written application including CV – by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diakonie Bildung gem. GmbH, Evangelischer Kindergarten City Gate, Seyringerstraße 3/Stiege 4, 1210 Wien