We are currently looking to fill the following position at our kindergarten in 1210 Vienna – City Gate
starting in July
English native speaker (m/f)
20 - 30 hours per week.
• Support kindergarten teachers in all tasks relating to the day-to-day running of the kindergarten
• Responsibility for hygiene / cleanliness at the kindergarten
• Work as a team member
• Prepare and lead through children activities in English language
• Qualified kindergarten assistant
• Enjoy working with children and parents
• Willingness to undertake further training / reflect on your own work
• Enjoy working as a member of a team
• Good German language skills
• A responsible position in an educationally progressive environment
• Work in / with a competent, highly motivated team
• Further training and supervision
• An excellent working environment
• Starting gross monthly salary for 30 hours / week minimum EUR 1.218,- (Municipal Council of Vienna,
scheme III, usage group 4). The salary will be adjusted / increased to take previous work
experience into account.
We strongly encourage people with disabilities to apply!
We kindly ask you to state this clearly in your letter of application.
For more information about our organization, go to www.diakonie.at/bildung.
If you find this description interesting and you would like to work in an educationally progressive environment,
please send us your detailed written application including CV – by e-mail to